Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Random Post

I decided to do another random post since none of these subjects really go together.

Life has been good lately. I'm really enjoying our fall but unfortunately it seems to be zooming by. I don't know where September went and we're already almost half way through October. Crazy!

All of my sisters and I blogged about how much we love fall goodies so we decided to actually get together and bake some. This past Saturday my mom and two of my sisters got together (Courtney already had plans-sorry Court, hopefully next time) and we baked some pumpkin bread, almond cake, and frosted gingerbread cookies. We frosted the cookies with red, yellow, and orange icing just to make it feel more fallish. :) We had a great time and we're all very much enjoying the goodies.

Caleb says every time he opens this tupperware it smells like the holidays. :)

I had my hair dyed this past weekend and I decided to go back to my natural brunette color for the fall and winter. My family was not happy with me because they're always saying that they like me better as a blond. If only I didn't have to pay to be blond. :)

What do you think, blond or brunette? I actually like changing it up a bit with the seasons.



I've been feeling baby move more and more lately and I LOVE that feeling. There's nothing like it. I can't wait until I can feel baby every day. I also can't wait until we name this baby so I can stop calling it baby. Ha! I've been trying to get Caleb to sit down with me and pick out boy names and girl names but due to his CRAZY volleyball schedule I think it might have to wait until after volleyball season is done (about mid-November).

Speaking of volleyball, I can't believe there's only 2 weeks left of the regular season and then it's time for the long road to State! Again, where has the time gone?

I don't know what it is, but it seems like Elliana is looking and acting so much older lately. My baby Ellie is gone and she's developing into a little girl.



One of her latest things is that she has to pack her own "purse" anytime we leave the house. She'll grab a small gift bag (or any bag for that matter) and she'll fill it with her toys, books, play phone, just about anything that's hers. It's adorable.
Here Ellie is with her "purse". Doesn't she look SO grown up here? It makes me sad.

This Wednesday is a FREE zoo day at the zoo. So, we're getting together with a bunch of friends and going. It should be lots of fun and the weather looks like it's going to be perfect! I'm really looking forward to it.

Now if only I can find a day to take Ellie to a pumpkin patch and/or corn maze. I don't know if she would enjoy it but I definitely would. :)


I love this girl's smile.

I think that's it for now. I'll be back after my 15 week OB appointment this week to give an update on the pregnancy. I can't believe I'll be 15 weeks along already.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Holy cow, State is already in a few weeks?! I've only been to two games though!!
Maybe I can come up tomorrow night? I'll let you know if Jeremy is going to work late or not.
And I agree with everyone... blonde. Sorry, just my opinion. =)

Becky said...

I LOVE Eliie's purse idea, that's too cute. I might need to steal her idea when I can't find my purse....I'll just grab a gift bag and fill it full of stuff to take with me. =) I love seeing how she blesses you with her humorous antics! I'm sad fall is flying by, but glad you are making the most of your fall baking opportunities! =)

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

The cookies... amazing!

The hair color... blonde!

Elliana... hysterical!

Volleyball... Go Uncle Bruce's Team!

Love you. Love the random.

Anonymous said...

Christine,
I agree....blonde!! =) Ellie is SOOO cute...the purse is adorable!! Glad you had fun at the zoo!!!
Love you Mom

About Me

My Photo
I am a daughter of the King. Saved by grace. Follower of Christ. I love my God and I believe that he is faithful and true to his word! I'm still figuring out and trying to follow his plan for my life. I am a wife to my best friend Caleb, a mother to my miracle babies (they are my greatest joy and challenge), a sister and best friend to 3 passionate women, and a daughter to 2 amazing parents that continue to teach me what it is to be real and faithful to God and his word. I am lucky to get to be a stay at home Mom (thanks to God's provision). I love music, singing, coffee, cooking, baking, traveling, our beautiful state of Colorado, and mostly being with the family and friends that I love!

Husband, Caleb

Husband, Caleb
Caleb is an amazing husband and father. He is always so good to me. He is my best friend. He is the romantic one. We love to laugh and spend time together. We've been married for 7 years and I just love that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Our 1st Miracle

Our 1st Miracle
Elliana Faith... God blessed us with our first miracle little girl in December 2008. She is sweet, smart, spunky, funny, strong willed, precocious, extremely outgoing, vocal and so full of life! She brings us so much joy.

Our 2nd Miracle

Our 2nd Miracle
Ethan James,.. God blessed us with our little boy in March 2011. Ethan was a bit of a surprise and an even bigger miraclle. Ethan is ALL BOY! He is very active, into sports and running around. He is also sweet, introverted, affectionate, and laid back. These days he often has us laughing, he's starting to show a little bit of "clown" in him. He makes our hearts happy too. :)

Our 3rd Miracle

Our 3rd Miracle
Emsley Jeannette... Our surprise baby girl was born on June 11th, 2013 and came into the world 4 weeks early. Her first 2 weeks of life were spent in the NICU, but due to God's hands and the prayers of many people, she grew quickly and came home to join our family! She is an easy, sweet baby and we are enjoying getting to know her personality.

Sisters

Sisters
We fight one day and then the next day we're fine. We're always loud and crazy when we get together. We're very passionate. We've been through it all together, lots of ups and downs. We're eachother's biggest supporters.

Followers

Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs


Credits

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved