Thursday, January 16, 2014

Emsley At 7 Months

Wow. Another month has flown by! Our baby girl turned 7 months old on the 11th!

First of all, I want to thank once again Nate and Amanda at The Shalom Imaginative for these AMAZING photos they took of Emsley! I adore these and will cherish them always!

These are technically Emsley's 6 month photos, but since they were taken at 6 1/2 months, and due to the holidays, I'll be using them for her 7 month stats and updates.

Some of these are not Nate and Amanda's, but I thought it was pretty obvious which ones were theirs. :)

Dearest Emsley, this past month you seem to have grown up a lot. This is what was new for you at 7 months;

~You began sitting up TOTALLY on your own. Now you enjoy sitting on your own to play all the time.








~For the first time, on Christmas day, you rolled from back to stomach to back again. You haven't done it a lot since.

~You are trying SO hard to be mobile. I think you're still several months away from crawling, but I can see you staring at things from across the room and trying to figure out how to get to them.

~You are a pro at eating solids. You LOVE to eat and open your mouth really wide. :) You love all fruits and veggies and baby oatmeal we give you.

~You can hold your own bottle now. If I get the bottle even close to your face you'll often times grab it from me and want to feed yourself. This makes me a little sad.

~You now LOVE to take baths! You'll often times splash in the water and just laugh the whole time.

~You practice "talking" a lot and you are quite loud. :) I can't tell if you're louder when you're happy or sad. You're not quite babbling yet, but I think you're close.

~I believe you weigh around 14-14.5 pounds.

~You are now wearing size 6 months in clothes.

~You are still in size 2 diapers but I think you will need to move into size 3 diapers soon.

~Due to having 2 older siblings with busy schedules, your nap times are still inconsistent. I feel for you. Luckily, you have a great, laid back attitude about it and are rarely grumpy.


~You are still sleeping through the night in the bassinet in our room. I think we will need to move you to the pack n play soon. We decided that we will move you into your crib in Ellie's room once you are 1 year old.

~You LOVE to watch Ellie and Ethan and laugh along with them! Your relationship with Ethan has grown the most this month (since you've always been close to Ellie). I can't wait for the day that all 3 of you are running around laughing together.



We love you more than words can say Miss Emsley! You are definitely the spoiled baby of our family and we all love to dote on you. :)


1 comment:

Kristen said...

She's gorgeous! I'm excited to see her personality continue to develop!

About Me

My Photo
I am a daughter of the King. Saved by grace. Follower of Christ. I love my God and I believe that he is faithful and true to his word! I'm still figuring out and trying to follow his plan for my life. I am a wife to my best friend Caleb, a mother to my miracle babies (they are my greatest joy and challenge), a sister and best friend to 3 passionate women, and a daughter to 2 amazing parents that continue to teach me what it is to be real and faithful to God and his word. I am lucky to get to be a stay at home Mom (thanks to God's provision). I love music, singing, coffee, cooking, baking, traveling, our beautiful state of Colorado, and mostly being with the family and friends that I love!

Husband, Caleb

Husband, Caleb
Caleb is an amazing husband and father. He is always so good to me. He is my best friend. He is the romantic one. We love to laugh and spend time together. We've been married for 7 years and I just love that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Our 1st Miracle

Our 1st Miracle
Elliana Faith... God blessed us with our first miracle little girl in December 2008. She is sweet, smart, spunky, funny, strong willed, precocious, extremely outgoing, vocal and so full of life! She brings us so much joy.

Our 2nd Miracle

Our 2nd Miracle
Ethan James,.. God blessed us with our little boy in March 2011. Ethan was a bit of a surprise and an even bigger miraclle. Ethan is ALL BOY! He is very active, into sports and running around. He is also sweet, introverted, affectionate, and laid back. These days he often has us laughing, he's starting to show a little bit of "clown" in him. He makes our hearts happy too. :)

Our 3rd Miracle

Our 3rd Miracle
Emsley Jeannette... Our surprise baby girl was born on June 11th, 2013 and came into the world 4 weeks early. Her first 2 weeks of life were spent in the NICU, but due to God's hands and the prayers of many people, she grew quickly and came home to join our family! She is an easy, sweet baby and we are enjoying getting to know her personality.

Sisters

Sisters
We fight one day and then the next day we're fine. We're always loud and crazy when we get together. We're very passionate. We've been through it all together, lots of ups and downs. We're eachother's biggest supporters.

Followers

Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs


Credits

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved