Monday, April 28, 2014

My Life In Small Square Photos

We did it! Caleb and I finally decided to join the 21s century! 2 weeks ago, after a lot of talking, researching,and hitting a few "bumps" along the way, we officially had both new iPhones in our hands. 

We're never going back. We are so enjoying these new "toys" and in the meantime trying not to let them take over our lives. 

Just as big as getting a smartphone for me was joining Instagram. Friends and family had been begging me for months and now I know why. It's so fun to see little snapshots of my loved ones every day lives. I've been enjoying sharing the small things in my every day life too. 

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites from the last 2 weeks on here too. 

So, without further ado, here they are:


 I got tendinitis in my wrist and thumb around a month ago and had to wear a
 brace/splint thingy. This is me announcing and celebrating that for the most part, 
my wrist has healed and the brace is off! 

I may or may not be taking too many photos of Emsley, but I'm all too aware that my baby days are almost over. So, I'm soaking up every little last minute of her babyhood.
Besides, babies are so perfect and photogenic. 



I mean, c'mon, look at this beautiful face and perfect little foot!


EASTER! I got some great photos on Easter. Here are my 3 little E's all dressed up for church. Oh my heart!


Here's Ethan trying to "catch" water from a squirt gun. 
(No, not an Instagram pic, but a must share).


And, our best attempt at a family photo. :)


Ethan's latest thing is picking dandelions and bringing them to me. 
The best part is that he calls them "candylions". 
I won't correct him anytime soon. I love it!


Ellie had a "Princess, Pirate, Pizza, Pop" party at preschool and she was SO excited! 
She loves any excuse to dress up!


And last, but certainly not least, some nature shots. 


I took this on the way home from dropping Ellie off at preschool last week. The weather was gorgeous all week, and I was feeling so lucky to live in the beautiful state of Colorado.


This is my favorite so far. I took this as the sun was setting at the park.

Well, that sums up my day to day life in photos. 

I fear I may never use my real camera again. 

Now, if only I can convince Caleb to take some "couple selfies" with me. We have VERY few photos of the two of us together. I'm so going to work on that. ;)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Don't ask Caleb, just whip out your phone and tell him to say cheese. That's the only way I get a couple shot of Jeremy and I. And I've already said it but I'll say it again, I LOOOOOOVE that you are finally on IG! It's so much fun getting to see more of your kiddos each day.

About Me

My Photo
I am a daughter of the King. Saved by grace. Follower of Christ. I love my God and I believe that he is faithful and true to his word! I'm still figuring out and trying to follow his plan for my life. I am a wife to my best friend Caleb, a mother to my miracle babies (they are my greatest joy and challenge), a sister and best friend to 3 passionate women, and a daughter to 2 amazing parents that continue to teach me what it is to be real and faithful to God and his word. I am lucky to get to be a stay at home Mom (thanks to God's provision). I love music, singing, coffee, cooking, baking, traveling, our beautiful state of Colorado, and mostly being with the family and friends that I love!

Husband, Caleb

Husband, Caleb
Caleb is an amazing husband and father. He is always so good to me. He is my best friend. He is the romantic one. We love to laugh and spend time together. We've been married for 7 years and I just love that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Our 1st Miracle

Our 1st Miracle
Elliana Faith... God blessed us with our first miracle little girl in December 2008. She is sweet, smart, spunky, funny, strong willed, precocious, extremely outgoing, vocal and so full of life! She brings us so much joy.

Our 2nd Miracle

Our 2nd Miracle
Ethan James,.. God blessed us with our little boy in March 2011. Ethan was a bit of a surprise and an even bigger miraclle. Ethan is ALL BOY! He is very active, into sports and running around. He is also sweet, introverted, affectionate, and laid back. These days he often has us laughing, he's starting to show a little bit of "clown" in him. He makes our hearts happy too. :)

Our 3rd Miracle

Our 3rd Miracle
Emsley Jeannette... Our surprise baby girl was born on June 11th, 2013 and came into the world 4 weeks early. Her first 2 weeks of life were spent in the NICU, but due to God's hands and the prayers of many people, she grew quickly and came home to join our family! She is an easy, sweet baby and we are enjoying getting to know her personality.

Sisters

Sisters
We fight one day and then the next day we're fine. We're always loud and crazy when we get together. We're very passionate. We've been through it all together, lots of ups and downs. We're eachother's biggest supporters.

Followers

Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs


Credits

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved