Sunday, April 25, 2010

Let The Fun Begin!

I can't believe that next weekend is May already. Once May is here, you can see summer on the horizon!

We have a lot of fun things planned for this summer (and next summer too, but I'll get to that).

First of all, this weekend Caleb and I will be leaving for Kansas City for Nate's (my brother-in-law, Caleb's brother) graduation from College. I can't believe he's graduating from College already, it feels like he just graduated from High School yesterday (sorry Nate).






Anyway, I'm looking forward to this weekend. It should be a lot of fun.

Once we get back from the Kansas City trip, we'll only have 5 weeks left until our 5th Anniversary cruise! This will be our first cruise and I am SO excited! I will miss Elliana terribly though. I'm ready for snorkeling, swimming, kayaking, staying up and sleeping in as late as we want to, all the fun shows, and all the yummy food that comes with a cruise. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share from that trip!





Last week we hosted my family for dinner so we could talk about/plan our next vacation. We (my side of the family) haven't been on a vacation together in 11 years! We're planning on taking a vacation next summer, 2011. We need a place that we can drive to since Jenn (my sister) and Jon will have a family of 6 by then (yikes). So we're talking about Galveston or South Padre Island, Texas.

My sisters and I spent a lot of time looking at and discussing beach house rentals over the weekend. It only made me want to go... I don't know... now!

Here is one of the houses we're looking at:









...and here is the other one:











Really, can you blame me for being a little excited?

Also on the list this summer is celebrating my grandma's and Caleb's grandma's 90th birthdays! We'll be going to Washington for Caleb's grandma's birthday.

All of the vacations and trips aside, I'm even looking forward to the little day to day things I'll be doing with Elliana this summer. We're going to go swimming at the lake by our house (free), go to the park to play and feed the ducks, have lots of play dates with cousins and friends, and I'm also hoping to spend a day or two at the zoo.

Yep, it should be a great summer!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Dang you guys are going to be crazy busy this summer. J didn't know you were going to Washington too. And those pictures are making me want to go to Texas tomorrow!

Dareth said...

fun!

You probably shouldn't give me too many details or you may find 3 stow-aways when you get there ;)

Tara Brown said...

Enjoy all your traveling!!!! It is crazy that all the young'ns are graduation from college and many of them getting married already - weren't we 19 and getting our first apartment like yesterday ?? (-:

Anonymous said...

Christine,
I"m so excited for the trip next summer too!! =) Seeing the beach houses get me more excited!! Can't wait!
You will have a wonderful time on your anniversary cruise!! I"m so happy for you! =)
Love, MOM

About Me

My Photo
I am a daughter of the King. Saved by grace. Follower of Christ. I love my God and I believe that he is faithful and true to his word! I'm still figuring out and trying to follow his plan for my life. I am a wife to my best friend Caleb, a mother to my miracle babies (they are my greatest joy and challenge), a sister and best friend to 3 passionate women, and a daughter to 2 amazing parents that continue to teach me what it is to be real and faithful to God and his word. I am lucky to get to be a stay at home Mom (thanks to God's provision). I love music, singing, coffee, cooking, baking, traveling, our beautiful state of Colorado, and mostly being with the family and friends that I love!

Husband, Caleb

Husband, Caleb
Caleb is an amazing husband and father. He is always so good to me. He is my best friend. He is the romantic one. We love to laugh and spend time together. We've been married for 7 years and I just love that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

Our 1st Miracle

Our 1st Miracle
Elliana Faith... God blessed us with our first miracle little girl in December 2008. She is sweet, smart, spunky, funny, strong willed, precocious, extremely outgoing, vocal and so full of life! She brings us so much joy.

Our 2nd Miracle

Our 2nd Miracle
Ethan James,.. God blessed us with our little boy in March 2011. Ethan was a bit of a surprise and an even bigger miraclle. Ethan is ALL BOY! He is very active, into sports and running around. He is also sweet, introverted, affectionate, and laid back. These days he often has us laughing, he's starting to show a little bit of "clown" in him. He makes our hearts happy too. :)

Our 3rd Miracle

Our 3rd Miracle
Emsley Jeannette... Our surprise baby girl was born on June 11th, 2013 and came into the world 4 weeks early. Her first 2 weeks of life were spent in the NICU, but due to God's hands and the prayers of many people, she grew quickly and came home to join our family! She is an easy, sweet baby and we are enjoying getting to know her personality.

Sisters

Sisters
We fight one day and then the next day we're fine. We're always loud and crazy when we get together. We're very passionate. We've been through it all together, lots of ups and downs. We're eachother's biggest supporters.

Followers

Designed By:


Munchkin Land Designs


Credits

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved